Friday 28 June 2013

Robert Craven CV etc

I have just been asked for my CV so thought it would be more interesting to create an electronic CV linking some key articles and case studies to explain what I do. So, here goes...







In  a nutshell
Tagline
"Keynote Speaker, Business Author and Expert Adviser" 
or
"growth, entrepreneurship, business, strategy,marketing, sales, profits"
or 
"free of nonsense approach to growing businesses"
or
"stop messing about".
Introduction
Bragging rights
- #1 Article, Business Zone (2012)... 
- #1 UK Business Speaker at speakermix...
- two books with Forewords by Sir Richard Branson...
- "The Entrepreneurship Guru" (The FT)

Case Studies/Client Stories

and some video: 
Robert Craven Showreel:

Three Tips (4 minutes):

See also a  series of five videos on the Mastermind process in the clients' words

And then I see that LinkedIn does it all so maybe you should just go to my LinkedIn profile here and help yourself!

Regards

Robert


No comments: