The Entrepreneur's One-Day MBA
- pre-launch notification
Like a double-espresso of business tools, the day is practical and action-focused. Take away tools to implement in your own business. Tools that work!
The programme will help you to:
- Understand key tools and techniques of business growth and entrepreneurship
- Apply some of the ‘best of’ systems and processes
- See how to make the individual pieces of the business jigsaw puzzle fit together
- Decide how to implement and deliver your growth plans.
Entrepreneurs often ask themselves, "Do I need an MBA?" A better question might be...
“What business tools, tips and techniques do I need
to run a more successful business?”
What is the Entrepreneur's One-Day MBA?
- This programme is the result of running and working with businesses for over 30 years, from both sides of the business school fence.
- It is a compilation of what actually works, using the best and most appropriate tools to help you grow your business.
A One-Day MBA?
A one-day programme will never be a substitute for a full-blown in-depth 12-month course. We never would pretend it does. We could not and would not claim that we “deliver a 5 Star MBA at a fraction of the cost”. We'd get sued!
No, it is not an MBA (a Masters in Business Administration). It is a "One-Day MBA" by which we mean a one-day crash course.
In the same way that an MBA course is designed "to introduce students to the various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations management, etc." so we look at the essential basics, but for entrepreneurs.
Some delegates will realise that what they actually want to do as a result of attending is to go on and study a full-blown MBA.
So, what do you get?
This day will give you the actual toolkit that you need… for your business. This is a no–nonsense programme which literally cuts to the chase and gives you a review of the key concepts and tools that entrepreneurs and ambitious owner-managers need to have at their fingertips…
The day is intense and informative, relevant and focused, short but sweet!