Wednesday 8 August 2012

With A Little Help From Your Friends





Brian Solis has just written a blog entitled 
I get by with a little help from my friends where he says


"Every now and then we could use a little help from our friends. This is one of those times. 
If you've read The End of Business as Usual and it helped you in some way, I'd love it if you could take a moment to write a review...
I realise you're busy and that it takes time to write up a review. So in return, I'd like thank you by sending one of the books from my personal library (listed)." 

This direct approach may feel a little un-British but he is just asking for help. (See when is a blog an advert?)

However, while having a dialogue with Brian Solis I was delighted to come across two blogs by Andrew Priestley promoting my Grow Your Service Firm book
See
He is talking about pushing sales via Amazon on 13th August – he really is very kind.

Do support him (and me) - How? - well, please do spread the word...
  1. Add comments at the ecademy posts (http://www.ecademy.com/node.php?id=179464 and http://www.ecademy.com/node.php?id=179357
  2. Add comments on the Amazon review page
  3. Tweet about the post using the hashtag #gysf
  4. ... and facebook and google plus etc etc 


In return I will be doing some form of webinar as a thank you to people who have bought the book or helped to promote it... watch this space...


So, please do spread the word.

Thank you



No comments: